Friday, July 16, 2010

This is my new friend Alina. Her grandmother is the cook here and she came along. They sleep in the room next to mine. See her dog in the background. She needed a little help giving him a bath today so we did it together. She is really nice!
Tonight was sushi bar night. This is my dinner. We each made our own from the choices on the table. It was actually really good.FYI- Seaweed wrap for sushi is supposed to be really good for thyroid.

Here is the dinner table set up for the entire group for suchi bar night. Alex(orange shirt) is playing the piano on the left. And that is Alina's grandma in the brown shirt.


This was my project for today. I recovered the chair seats.
Today was a pretty slow day. Most people worked in the garden or went to a community serive carpentry project. I stayed in and worked on the chairs and the dog.
Tonight I am on kitchen clean up duty with Alina.
Alina is watching me write this so that is why I am mentionig her so often, lol!!!
Aloha, Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment