Sunday, July 11, 2010

Aloha!

I woke up today at 5:30 Hawaii time, 8:30 CA time. I made it to meditation at about 7:15 but couldnt take any more at about 8 so I came back to the main house and ate breakfast. There was a family staying here last night so we all ate breakfast together after everyone else came back from meditation.

After breakfast we went to the farmers market. Took lots of pictures there. Yep, I was the only one taking p ictures at the farmers market.

Got home and started trying to find some of my songs and games to prepare for the teen program that starts on Wednesday. More people will be coming in starting tomorrow so there will be more people here for a few weeks which will be nice. There are not a lot of people here right now.

Marianna took me to the warm ponds today and we stayed for a few hours. It was hot this morning but not while we were at the ponds.

I have banana bread baking in the oven. It should be done in a few minutes. Bananas were picked right on the property. Everyone is anxiously waiting for it to come out of the oven.

So far I am doing good with the vegitarian meals.




Papaya tree grove. I ate my first papaya this morning.
Vanilla bean tree.




Bought this white pineapple at a fruit stand. White pineapples are supposed to be sweeter than regular pineapples. Will have to try it tonight or in the am.



This is the warm pond. See how the water comes over the wall from the ocean onto the pond.We went awimming here.


Warm pond



Palm trees at warm pond


Downtown Pahoa. This is the town that I live in but out further on acreage. Went through town on the way home from the farmers market.


Downtown Pahoa looking the other way.


This is a dragon fruit.I took a picture because it was so pretty.It tastes like kiwi.

A guy cutting open a coconut at the farmers market.


A girl cutting up a coconut at the farmers market.



A band playing at the farmers market. American music with a hawaiin sound.


A pretty plant at the farmers market

Entering the farmers market.












































No comments:

Post a Comment